Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2010 favorites part 3

For today's best of list I scrolled through the blog history and picked out 10 favorite posts. It was kind of cool looking back at memories from the year. It made me really thankful for blogging. It really is a great way of keeping track of the things you want to always remember.

I started writing letters from coco in February so I thought my very first post should be one the list.
I was having one of those awe moments were I just felt inspired by the beauty around me.
P.S. I do not promote taking cell phone pictures while driving but it worked out this time.
I reblogged this but it was so true it made me laugh.
Just a collection of photos that I got a lot of laughs from.

Six. home tour 1 & 2
I had a lot of fun redecorating this summer. Collecting pieces and getting advice from all of you and then getting to show off my home sweet home when I was finished, was really cool.
Sometimes my heart feels full and I just need to pour out all the amazing things God is doing in my life. This is one of the many posts like this. You can see the others in the I believe section in my old love letters.

A collection of the strange and random things I found in my phone.
Just something fun I wrote about Stephen.
An encouraging little post about understanding life.

So these are 10 favorites out of 263 posts (holy cow!)
Hope you had fun going back with me.
I'd love it if you played along.

Related Posts with Thumbnails