Sunday, March 14, 2010

10 things I've learned along the way...


  1. "True love is being loved in your most unlovable moments."
  2. Never take anyone or any day for granted. Life can change in an instant.
  3. Learn to distinguish who in your life makes you better and who you are better off without.
  4. You can never hug, kiss, and tell your children you love them TOO much.
  5. Only allow yourself 10 minutes to be depressed. Depression hurts everyone around you.
  6. You can run but you can’t hide. Be honest, always
  7. "When raising kids always love & support them, even when their being idiots." My grandma who raised 8 children told me this before she died. I’m sure I’ll need reminding of this when my kids are teenagers.
  8. Getting married and having children doesn’t make a relationship instantly better. It’s the compromising, the sacrificing, taking your eyes off of you and putting it on them, the not always so good feeling stuff, that makes it something pretty great.
  9. You’re never going to look back on your life and think: "I wish I had given more consideration to what other people think.”
  10. Don’t regret. Don’t look back unless it’s a good view. Keep moving forward.
Related Posts with Thumbnails