Tuesday, April 24, 2012

today

I promise I haven't completely disappeared.  I really haven't wanted to write anything until I started to feel better. Which as of late, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again (yay!) so I thought I'd pop in for a little hello. Baby #3  Baby M is still cooking. I cannot wait to meet this little one. My 2 year old just informed me that he's not a baby anymore so baby M is coming just in time.
(nope, not a beach ball in there!)

 If I'm being completely honest, I've had a bit of the baby blues this time around. From now on I'll have so much more compassion for people suffering from anxiety/depression. Having a messy mind is such a joy killer and I'm just so thankful that I've had Jesus walking with me through some messy moments. And a very very patient + encouraging husband. I'm slowing down, taking care and even doing some growing through this experience. I feel like I'm learning a lot and I'm hoping that later on God can use even this less than fun time for me for His glory.  I'm sure I'll talk more about this later on but right now I want to have some fun + play along...

Today...

My favorite letters are M + S  (Micah, Stephen Skylar, Baby M)
My favorite number is 8
My favorite color is aqua
My favorite flowers are any. All flowers make me happy
My favorite place is northern Arizona mountains
My favorite animals are giraffes
My favorite smell is rain
My favorite season is Arizona monsoon season (even w/the heat)
My favorite food is mom's enchiladas
My favorite show is f.r.i.e.n.d.s (nothing can ever beat it)
My favorite candies are red vines/skittles/starburst
My favorite movie is You've got mail (still watch it once a month)
My favorite time is when Stephen comes home from work
My favorite band right now is Gungor
My favorite drink is cherry limeade
My favorite book is (fiction) The Hunger Games trilogy 
(non-fiction) Corrie Ten Boom-The Hiding Place
My favorite word is Booyah! (Sky's favorite right now)
My favorite thing is listening to my boys sing around the house + felt roses (duh!)

 Hopefully next time I post it will be to show off the newest little person in our house.
 (fingers crossed
P.S. happy birthday Aunt Danielle!
Related Posts with Thumbnails