Friday, May 18, 2012

Sitting waiting wishing


"Must I always be waiting, waiting on you..." this is my song on repeat right now. Yep, still waiting on baby M to arrive. Any one else have an end of pregnancy song to remind them of this miserable waiting time or is this just me? With Micah I would listen to Madonna's "time goes by so slowly" over + over while bouncing away on my exercise ball. And here we are six years later bouncing away. Sky was my little angel who came weeks early (on my favorite holiday) so I never had to get to that desperation stage. Brownie points for you later baby boy!


I dove into shop orders to keep from losing my sanity, and now I'm officially weeks ahead of schedule for the first time in about a year. It's a pretty wonderful + strange feeling. I think I've cleaned my house about 100 times, walked around the neighborhood double that, and have tried every single jumpstart labor trick. Pedicure/foot rub: check. Walking: check. Raspberry leaf tea: check. Castor oil: check. Spicy food: check. Getting busy (tmi): check. This kid (who was weighing over 9 lbs 18 days ago!) is grounded already I tell ya!  I can't wait for my kids to read these little journals someday. hehe [end vent.] It's time baby! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails