Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I really like you...

  
one.We took a visit to the doctor for shots and a well check and our doctor asked Micah to draw a picture of mommy. This is what he came up with. Maybe it's just because he's mine and I adore him so much, but I think this is the cutest picture in the world and I just may frame it and keep it forever. Sky wasn't feeling well after shots so that meant lots of snuggling time with mama which makes any day for me. *I updated this post about the miracle that happened with Micah a year ago.
two.I started reading one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp this weekend and this book is seriously life changing.  Look it up I promise you won't regret it.

three.  Another thing making me happy this week-a new haircut! Doesn't it just feel super good to get a fresh color and trim? Thanks mama!

My mom bought one of the oldest houses in historic downtown Gilbert and turned it into the cutest hair salon/day spa. If you live in the area you should definitely check out Selah Salon.
four. Fun new picture apps! Yay for a fancy, big girl phone. Why did I wait so long to update?

Busy busy busy week for me. Off to start the day.
Happy Wednesday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails