Thursday, March 10, 2011

a gift for giving

Couldn't you just see this pretty wreath hanging on your front door?

I have a very dear friend who has had quite the journey to adopting her first baby.
I'm just so excited for her and her husband as they come closer and closer to the due date. Only a few months away!

There is still quite a bit of financial need for them to finish the process so I'm asking for some help. Please consider visiting Venessa's blog and donating $1 or more to help them get a step closer to bringing home their precious baby girl.
For every donation that is given you will be entered into a drawing to win this 18" rosette wreath from my shop.

Once you donate please leave me a comment below letting me know that you did, or send me an email at nfranke87[at]yahoo[dot]com so that I can add your name to the drawing.

And you will get an additional entry for spreading the word about this giveaway.
Just let me know that you did it.

Thank you so so much for your help!
giveaway ends April 1st!
Related Posts with Thumbnails