Thursday, March 10, 2011

a day early

in one word or phrase-
I see a near revival starting as we pray and seek.
I’m dreaming of you this week's splurge-a hat for summer. I think I'm becoming a hat girl. Excited for some pool days.
songs on repeathillsong united- aftermath cd
awakening & bones are my favorites
you can calm the oceans
speak peace into my soul
take me as I am
awaken my heart again
gotta write it down- "It is not my ability, but my response to God's ability that counts." Corrie Ten Boom
lesson learnedCut out the energy wasters!
picture to frame-
highlight of the week- finally bought a big girl phone and God threw in a few surprises for us this week. He is so good!
weekend to do list- It's going to be a quiet weekend and I'm excited about that. Starting a new book yay!

I'm giving away a wreath!
Make sure and check it out.
Related Posts with Thumbnails