Tuesday, January 11, 2011

there's still hope

This quote needs to be printed out and put on my wall.

Somedays I feel like this world has no hope. Things are getting worse and worse. But then I turn off the news, get into the word and I know that because of Jesus there will always be hope. And the more that I pour the good stuff in, the more good comes out of me. When I feed my spirit with life giving things then I can go out and be a part of that beauty still left around. Spending time reading the word and praying doesn't always immediately change the circumstances of what's going on, but it changes me and my outlook on things.  My God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is no less in charge when the world seems in chaos.

Jesus speaking:

"Abide in me, and I in you, as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me." John 15:4

Related Posts with Thumbnails