Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday.


in one word or phrase- back in step
I’m dreaming of you-
loving these recipe cards.
song on repeat
Jolie Holland’s version of
the littlest bird
gotta write it down- "Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid God might ask me the same questions". Anonymous
lesson learned- ‎ Too often I forget that perfecting a craft takes lots & lots of practice. Have fun with it and don’t get frustrated. 
picture to frame- this print is going in my kitchen. It's even my colors! It was meant to be.
highlights of the week- 500 blog friends! That’s just crazy to me. I love getting to know you. Thanks for commenting, emailing and hanging out in blog world with me.
weekend to do list- I have to tell you that last night Stephen brought it to my attention that I always plan our weekends in advance. I couldn't help but laugh a bit.  I've been doing this for the last 7 years and he just now noticed. :) I atleast have proof that I've been doing it for as long as I've been recapping my weeks. Thank you blog! But seriously, am I the only one who does this?


Have a wonderful weekend!
Play along if you'd like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails