Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I like you

One. New Music
I just heard about Mandi Mapes. What a sweet voice and beautiful heart this lady has. I love the lyrics to this song below. You can find her on my playlist or here.
Story of Love
{Unexpected mercy is the greatest thing to find when you’ve been broken many times. my soul found joy and for the first time in a while I felt singing and anytime someone asks me how it all unfolded I tell them such incredible chances make for marvelous love. }
Two. Meg Ryan movies.
They just never get old for me. I'll watch You've got mail (my favorite) & Sleepless in Seattle over and over again.
Three. Pink Grapefruit
It's grapefruit season right now which means easy weight loss time. This is how I lost the baby weight with Sky. Eat 1/2 a grapefruit and drink a cup of hot green tea with your breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2 weeks and lose 5-10 lbs. I promise it works!
Four. I'm adding this cute calendar to my next decorating project. More on that later.

What are you loving today?
Related Posts with Thumbnails