Friday, October 29, 2010

recap-yep I'm alive!

in one word or phrase- diving deeper
I’m dreaming of you- I know it's fall but the beach is still calling my name
song on repeat – a lot of ingrid michaelson, she & him and worship mixes this week.
gotta write it down- "Our greatest fear as individuals should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't matter." Tim Kizziar
lesson learned- It's nice every once in awhile to turn off the tv, turn off the computer and take a little technology vacation.  
picture to frame- Something they don't tell you about parenthood: going to the bathroom without an audience is a rare occurrence. If you don't let them in, they will still find a way!
highlight of the week- quiet times spent diving deeper and seeing things with new eyes. More on that next week.
weekend to do list- halloween festivities. Still haven't bought a costume! Yep I'm a Halloween slacker. I may attempt to make a tie dye shirt and go as a hippie.

How was your week?
What were you listening to?
 What was your highlight?
Related Posts with Thumbnails