Monday, November 1, 2010

a new look for November

Yep you've come to the right page. Molly over at the story of us/tankANDtink helped me give the blog and the shop a pretty new look. What do you think? It's nice to change things up every once in awhile. A few more tweaks to come still. Make sure and grab the new button. I love how it turned out. Thanks Molly!

Hope everyone had a great halloween. Our last minute costumes were a success. My little pooh bear and bumble bee had a blast. Now to hide the leftover candy!

This is crunch week for me because my very first holiday boutique is on Saturday.  I'm so so excited! If you are in AZ you should come by and say hi. I would love to meet you. All the details are on handmade colectibles facebook page. I'll be sure to post pictures next week.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. 
It's November!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails