Friday, October 22, 2010

rewinding the week

in one word or phrase- getting ready
I’m dreaming of you- isn't this the cutest? would make my morning cups of tea even better. found it in this shop.
song on repeat – Kim Walker-I surrender
So take my hand and draw me into You,
I want to be swept away, lost in love for You.
gotta write it down-
Thy mercy my God is the theme of my song,
The joy of my heart, and the boast of my tongue.
Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last,
Hath won my affection and bound my soul fast.
lesson learned- Putting the to-do list aside and making play time/goof around/cuddle time an essential part of the daily routine is so important.
picture to frame- I can't believe how old he looks in this picture. How does it happen so fast?
highlight of the week- Sharing a bottle of cheap wine and fancy cheese with Stephen and just taking time to relax with him.
weekend to do list- Celebrating at a surprise party for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for my shop here.
Speaking of giveaways Michelle at living a life of love is giving away a pair of TOMs. Go check it out!

Hope your week was great
 and your weekend even better!
Related Posts with Thumbnails