Friday, October 1, 2010

going back

in one word or phrase- new season beginning
I’m dreaming of you- fall
song on repeat – Sophie Madeleine-the stars
The stars won't shine until you're mine.
The moon won't glow until you know
that ever since you stumbled blindly, fell into my world,
I have come undone. My heart's unfurled.
gotta write it down- “When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalm 61:2
lesson learned- You can’t always do everything yourself. It’s ok to ask for help.
picture to frame- The only thing I took pictures of this week was shop stuff but I really like how this rose turned out.
highlight of the week- signed up for my first craft Fall/Christmas boutiques! So excited and nervous. I have A TON to do in the next couple of months. Any advice, tips would be very very appreciated.

Oh and my cd burner is back! Yay for burning cds! And a big thank you to those of you who sent me cds this summer.
weekend to do list- Octoberfest with friends, playing with some more spray paint and of course lots of wreath making.

What are your plans for the weekend?
What were your weekly highlights?
Play along so I can find out!

Oh and I'm looking to partner up with more shops, so if you are interested in sponsoring here please send me an email at nfranke87[at]yahoo[dot]com.

Have a great weekend!
(image via)
Related Posts with Thumbnails