Monday, October 4, 2010

Things that make you feel good


So I’m feeling a little under the weather this morning. I think it’s mostly allergies but still no fun and it always seems to pop up when I have a long list of things to get done. So today I’m giving myself a break and cutting my to do list in half and adding some “feel good” things to my list. Such as…

Hot tea. I swear by Throat tea. It always makes me feel better. But my husband (who had tonsillitis last week) used all the tea bags so I’m enjoying earl grey today. It reminds me of my grandma which always  brings me instant happiness. She was my favorite.

Another instant feel better remedy is You’ve got Mail. I could watch this movie over and over.  It just makes me feel good when I watch it. That and f.r.i.e.n.d.s.

I wish I could add naps to this list but I have this weird thing where I ALWAYS feel sick after taking a nap. Its awful! Does anyone else have this problem? So instead of a nap I think I’ll put the boys down for naps early today (nap time=happy hour for mommy) and I’ll read a bit out of an old favorite book. Does anyone else do that? Just read bits of favorite books from time to time?

So that’s the plan for my Monday. I promise another home tour coming this week after I clean my house.

What are some of your “feel good” things?

 P.S. I finally created a facebook page for my little shop. So kindly “like” me if you would.  Speaking of facebook if you haven’t seen the fb movie you should. I really liked it.

(images here and here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails