Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A call for help!

I love being a mom. I love love love my boys and couldn't picture my life without them. But somedays mommyhood is hard. There are every day tantrums and stages you struggle with. And then there are those nightmare days where you turn into this...
Monday was one of those days. I know you've seen it-the mom being run over by her unruly toddler in the  store. Well Monday that was me but 100 x worse than anything you could imagine. I went home and bawled after throwing away all of his candy and sending him to bed.  After some harsh punishment and lots of talking to I decided to try another outing today. BAD IDEA! We were leaving the store and all I hear and see is the sound of tic tacs bouncing around and two fully jam packed pockets of candy.

So I'm trying another way of punishment since the other obviously did not work. I can't help but have flash backs of my 4 year old self throwing myself on the ground in a fit and think that I am totally being repaid for the hard times I gave my mom. Mom can't wait to see your response to this. ha!  Is anyone else dealing with this? Please tell me I'm not alone.

Ahh feels good to vent.
Encouragement and advice is much appreciated.
love you blog friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails