Friday, June 1, 2012

hey, June

It's been forever since I did one of these. My life currently...
in one word or phrase: New beginnings
I'm dreaming of you: a road, camping or beach trip. I'll settle for any fun place out of the house.
music on repeat: Lovelite- Heart starts beating
{Deep in the dust
You call us out from our sleep
And we run to You
Your death awakens me to life
And my heart starts beating}
gotta write it down: "A joyful heart is good medicine and our broken bones can be re-membered when we remember to thank a good God." Ann Voskamp
lesson learned: In the 2 years I've had my shop open I had my first awful customer. She said the most hurtful things + maybe it was the timing (days before baby) but I let it wreck me. I let every negative remark completely consume my thoughts + eat me up. Then after finally giving the situation to God, He helped me to remember that I get to stay home with my boys every day and do something that I LOVE. I still have 313 other happy customers.  I am still very very blessed. Have to focus on the positive. Like the quote above says, remembering all that we have to be thankful for brings back the joy.
highlight of the week: Micah is a kindergarten graduate! Hello 74 days of summer vacation. So proud of him.
picture to frame: Who says newborns can't laugh. Love this guy so much.
weekend to do list: Celebrating 7 years of being Mr. + Mrs. Franke. Another top of the list thing to be thankful for. My husband is pretty unbelievably wonderful and he and I make some pretty stinkin cute babies together.

Happy Friday friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails