Friday, June 17, 2011

oh ya it's friday...

in one word or phrase- make it work
I'm dreaming of you- a little play time to come up with fall ideas for the shop.
song on repeat- I've been listening to the eclipse soundtrack all week- don't hate.
Beck and Bat For Lashes - Let's Get Lost was on repeat.
gotta write it down-
 "All true blessing comes from His grace, not our labor."-John Piper 
lesson learned
From my brother-"If you were on trial for being a follower of Christ would there be enough evidence to convict you?" How we act is more important than just what we know. "If we stop short of applying a truth to our lives, then we do not actually grasp the truth." f. chan  and I'm still learning that I need the Holy Spirit to help me set aside my american dream for God sized dreams.
highlight of the week-
One of the best birthday weekends and I made a little time for some fun reading this week.
picture to frame- I'm really falling more in love with him everyday.
weekend to do list- girl's dinner, more birthdays, wedding orders, celebrating father's day with all the special dads in my life.

I woke up this morning and completely forgot about recap. My husband says that I'm getting lazy with my blog, only really writing on Fridays. And he's right. Sorry blog friends! I've become quite the slacker. Bare with me until I figure out this whole time management thing a little better. But as far as recaps go always feel free to play along.

Happy weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails