Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I like you ...

Hi friends. I can already tell this week is going to be one of my favorites. One of our best friends (he actually married us) is getting married on Friday, and Saturday kicks of the birthday festivities. I can't wait to get to the weekend. But to hold me over here are some things I'm loving today...

one. Our backyard is finally starting to look pretty. We have a lot more work to do but here is a sneak peak at some new additions. I'm a sucker for roses, but then if you've seen my shop you already know that.
two. Unexpected surprises in the mail. A friend sent us these books this week. Didn't leave a note but I think I know who it's from. I can't wait to start these! Have you read them yet?
three. This just made me smile. I've been inspired by a friend who even though her circumstances look devastating she is still shining because she has put her hope in Jesus. When we are weak He really is strong and rains down His peace when we need it the most.
four. On this week's agenda is to make an awesome mix for the birthday party on Saturday. I'm looking for some new stuff.  So I want to know what are some of your favorite songs right now?

I'd love to know what you're liking this week. (:
Related Posts with Thumbnails