Friday, June 10, 2011

a happy friday

in one word or phrase- still growing
I'm dreaming of you-
 31 bits summer line is oh so pretty.
song on repeat-
Laura Veirs- I can see your tracks
gotta write it down-
Be kind. Even to those who are not.
lesson learned- I feel like a broken record sometimes. Going round and round with the same battle. My flesh wants comfort and safety and my spirit wants to jump all in and give the Holy Spirit full reign in my life. I can't walk by the Spirit on my own. Praying that God will give me the strength and the heart to follow wherever He takes us in the future.
highlight of the week-
Started a summer study- Rembering the Forgotten God by Francis Chan. Ready to learn and be challenged.
picture to frame-
summer is here!
weekend to do list- a wedding and Stephens throwing me a fiesta for my 26th birthday. He's even cooking! Love birthday weekends. They are the perfect excuse to get friends together and relax, eat & laugh.


Hope you have
 a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails