Friday, April 8, 2011

here we go again...

in one word or phrase-
Stay focused on truth, not my unpredictable, wavering feelings
I’m dreaming of you-tukula handbag. handmade in Uganda ♥.
song on repeat – I've been enjoying some mellow favorites- iron & wine and ray lamontagne. Oh and this song...
Chris Tomlin-I will follow
Who you love, I’ll love
How you serve, I’ll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
gotta write it down-
{Surrender here all noble plans. Just lift to Me your empty hands.
I'll fill them with the richest fare
and circumcise your heart to dare
to reach beyond all earthliness,
for on this mount you're Mine to bless.
With gentle hands till heart is stretched
 I'l have My Word upon it etched
Til only knees can catch the fall
of one who cries, 'You are my all!'"}
lesson learned-  set weekly ambitious, but attainable goals.
picture to frame- Pool season has started in AZ
highlight of the week- working out with my new personal trainer (my husband). He's kicking my butt and I think it's really hot! ha!
weekend to do list- It's been such a crazy busy past few weeks I'm hoping to have a little fun and rest. I'm excited to be meeting up with a few blog friends too-Ilene, Kim and Sandy. :)


Happy Weekend!

And a big thank you
for all the encouraging comments and emails
 I recieved after the last spill the beans post.
Related Posts with Thumbnails