Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a bit o random

It is just me or is there a huge baby boom going on? And everyone around me that's announced their pregnancy is having baby #3. Hmmm very interesting. This isn't me announcing anything. Ha! Just saying.



Saturday I went to the AZ blogger meetup and it was really fun. I loved meeting new friends and it was nice to be able to talk about blog love with people who can relate. Danielle from sometimes sweet is so kind and TINY in person. I am way crouching down in this picture. Of course my camera died after picture #3 of the night. Which explains my lack of pictures. Seriously why am I so bad at charging my camera?


I'm giving away two wreaths this week. One over at lovestitched and one here which helps a friend of mine bring her baby girl home. I'll be picking a home for that one on Friday so keep your eyes open.

Busy busy week for me so I'm off to start the day. Hope you're having a good one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails