Monday, July 26, 2010

starting off the week

Happy Monday
to the best blog friends in the world.
 I hope everyone had the BEST weekend.
My weekend consisted of this…
Did anyone get any unexpected kindness sent there way this weekend because I sure did? One of my favorite blog & real life friends surprised me with the kindest gift this weekend. He hunted down 7 tubes of my expired lip polish (read all about that here) and surprised me with them. Is that not the nicest thing? Now to figure out how to make that last for the rest of my life. If you are not his blog friend you should be. He is the coolest.

A little picture mail craziness to add to the collection ...
This week is going to be kind of crazy for me so I won’t be blog hopping as much as I normally do but I will  sneak in a post every day and I have a special guest blogger this week-My hubby. And I will be guest posting on one of my favorite blogs. I’m kind of pouring my heart out so keep an eye out for that. I promise a post of substance real soon. You guys are the best!

P.S. this week I’m going to spill the beans on the big project I’ve been working on. So make sure you look for that too.

Start this week off right. Smile. Be grateful. Be kind. Help someone out.
 Live as if it were your last.
Related Posts with Thumbnails