Wednesday, July 21, 2010

playing along


Today I'm linking up with my friend Leigh.
Check out her lovely blog if you haven't already.
one. if you could go on a road trip anywhere with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
Still would love to go Washington/Oregon with Stephen. Our road trip was pushed back a bit because of a few unexpected events but it will happen someday. For now our day trips usually take us to this place...
two. if you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
Probably the guy from man vs.wild. That would probably be my best chance of getting home.
three. what's your earliest memory?
Walking to the store to buy ice cream with my grandma. Curlers in her hair. She was my favorite. :)
four.  what's the best advice you've ever received?
Life can change in an instant so never take anyone or any day for granted. 
five. if you could have an endless supply of food, what would you get? Cereal! I'm kind of obsessed with cereal. I could eat just that for weeks.
six. would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Musician. I am not musically gifted at all so this is kind of a fantasy of mine.
seven. if you could be a star athlete in any sport, which would you choose? I played basketball in school, and when I was a kid I wanted to ice skate in the olympics. But I would have to say pro snowboarder. definitely.
eight. if you were offered the job of u.s. president, would you take it? Heck no! Would never want that much responsibility.
nine. would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
fly because I am terrified of things that live underwater.
ten. what music are you listening to today? Right now I have MuteMath playing in the background. Such a beautiful surrender.

Head over to Leigh's if you want to play along.
Oh and check out her giveaway this week.
It's a good one.

(photo from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails