Friday, June 18, 2010

another week over


in one word or phrase- “When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalm 61:2

I’m dreaming of you- this is pretty much a dream bouquet for me.

song on repeat- Kind of loving More Than Life by Whitley

gotta write it down-
lesson learned- You have to have a healthy replacement for an old destructive filler. When you break something off you have to fill yourself back up with something good.
picture to frame- seriously he melts my heart. I can’t help but smile every time I look at this face. He is the best surprise of my life.
highlight of the week- the first real kiss after a fight. There’s always a special tenderness about it.
weekend to do list-dinner theater, bbq, church, TOY STORY 3, oh and celebrating the dads in my life-Stephen, Stephen’s dad, My brother and of course the most wonderful-make me tear up just thinking about how special you are to me-my daddy.
Play along if you'd like.
Have a wonderful weekend blog friends.

(photo found here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails