Thursday, May 13, 2010

holla!

I’ve been lucky to receive a couple of awards now in blog world. It’s nice to know that other people enjoy your rambles enough to give you presents. This morning Amy from The Theme Song of the Day is gave me this really cool  award.

I don’t normally post stuff like this but I thought the list of things you have to do if you accept this award was too fun to not play.
Here are the rules:

Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:

{one} Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
{two}Write about your most embarrassing moment
{three} Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
{four}Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
{five}Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.

I picked #5 because I just happened to be all of the above at the time of reading this. Who needs makeup?! Scary! But Micah’s face was too cute for me to not post this picture. I love it!

Now the next rule is to pass the award on to three awesome bloggers. I’ve found and love so many blogs it’s hard to choose but here we go…

my real life pal Bu at the process. check out his blog and leave him some luv
Amber Denae at a glimpse into my thoughts. Because I've really enjoyed reading her blog ever since I found it.
&
Chelsea at Triumphs and blunders of a kooky gal just cuz her blog always makes me smile.

Have fun and thanks Amy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails