Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday- pick me up

 a few things to make you smile today.

{one}Awkwardfamilyphotos.com
If you have never been to this site you have to check it out.
Here's a little preview...and there's so many more awkward goodies.
{two}A lot of people I know love fmylife.com but I enjoy mylifeisaverage.com more, probably because I have such an average life and can relate to most things on there. Is that sad? This one was my favorite, because I know I've thought this several times.
“Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn’t want my arms to get cold." MLIA
{Three} Really? I mean really? Can you imagine sleeping in this after watching jaws? I know I've  mentioned before on here that I have a big time fish phobia. The thought of sleeping in one of these really creeps me out. Such a weird invention.
{Four}Last night I finally watched Saturday's SNL on hulu. 
Betty White was the host and she was hilarious.  Best SNL in a long time. Dusty Muffin-oh so funny!Check it out if you're into that kind of humor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails