Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today...



My favorite letter is S
My favorite number is 8
My favorite color is grey
My favorite flowers are wild ones 
My favorite place is being out in nature
My favorite animals are giraffes or turtles
My favorite smell is rain
My favorite season is summer
My favorite food is Mexican or homemade lasagna
My favorite show is Lost
My favorite candies are skittles
My favorite movie is you’ve got mail. (I could watch this over & over it makes me feel good)
My favorite time is 1:43 (i.love.you from back in the pager days)
My favorite band is Incubus (So many favorites but I never get sick of old school incubus)
My favorite drink is xenergy cherry lime
My favorite book is Hunger Games (Again so many but this is the most fun/intriguing series I’ve read in the past couple years.)
My favorite word is unconditionally
My favorite thing is my hot tea/coffee in the morning.

Thanks Ashley! You are tagged!

 
(photo from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails