Thursday, April 8, 2010

Favorites # four

Every day of your life is a page of your story. Pictures help tell it.

This is really much harder than I thought it was going to be. There are so many pictures that I love. I know I've already posted a Hawaii photo but I'm going to post more from my vacations there for today's favorites. Hawaii seriously is the most beautiful place I've ever been to so of course some of my favorite photos are from there.

The one on the left was taken in Maui back in 2005. I was there for my honeymoon. We went down to the end of the island to watch the surfers and found all this black volcanic rock mixed in with white stones. The hat was the first purchase I signed Mrs. Franke for. I still have the receipt.




I love love loovvee this photo so much that I used it as my header at first. This one I believe was taken in Hanalei, Kauai in 2008. My dad jumped off the end of this pier and lost his glasses in the water. When we dove back in to see if we could find them the water was so perfectly clear that we found them right away. To the right is another view of the pier.
and of course I have to post the Na Pali Coast. When I took this, I remember looking up and then back down at the photo feeling so disappointed because you really cannot capture how magnificently stunning this place is. But I think this photo was a good try. If you haven't been to Hawaii you have to go. I will admit my favorite was Kauai.

Anyone else have any cool hawaii pictures?
Related Posts with Thumbnails