Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm hitting the road


So my husband and I have been discussing going on a mini vacation this summer. He was thinking we should take our boys to Disneyland or Sea World, make it a family trip. But as I’ve learned from experience, trips with babies are a ton of work. Don’t get me wrong I love my boys and I do want to take them to those places, just maybe when they're a little older so that they can really have fun and appreciate the trip.

What I really want to do is go on a road trip. I’ve never been on a real one. Six hour drives to Vegas don’t count. And I really want to be able to scratch something off my 29 before 30 list. So I’m in the process of talking my hubby into a road trip somewhere sans kiddos and maybe with a few close friends. Now the big question is where to go? I’ve never been to Oregon or Washington and I’ve always thought those states looked absolutely beautiful in all the photos/movies I’ve seen. So maybe a trip there? What do you think?

What’s the best road trip you’ve ever taken?

(photo found here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails