Monday, March 15, 2010

Just peachy

So my friend Ashley said it would be cool if I posted a picture of something from each day. Sadly this would be me today. Sick. Can’t believe I posted a picture with messy hair & no make-up. (sigh) I’m growing up. HA! It's nice to get to the age where it's no big deal.


           I caught the flu Friday night and it’s been trying to kick my butt all weekend and today. Talk about crappy timing. Well I guess there really is no good timing to get sick but this weekend the weather was extra gorgeous and I wasn’t about to stay in bed. Not to mention that’s not really possible when you’re a mom. So I sucked it up and went on with my plans and now I’m p o o p e d. My body is not happy with me. And what’s worse is now Sky is not feeling too hot either. So I’m just about to swing by the pediatricians with him to make sure he’s not catching what I have.

But even though I’m not feeling 100% I’m still going to choose to be positive. I'm blessed to be able to take my kids to the doctor whenever I need to. It’s the beginning of a brand new week. Right now I have 5 napping kiddos in my house. Yep...5...all sleeping!  :) Its spring break for a lot of my friends which means I might get to see them more. Lost is on tomorrow. That always makes me happy. Life is still good.
It’s all about how you look at things.

(photo from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails