Friday, August 5, 2011

thinking back

in one word or phrase- I will not forget you. I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Isaiah 49:15
I'm dreaming of you- Really want to have a book exchange party --->
song on repeat-
Whitley- a shot to the stars
gotta write it down{Smooth waters do not make skilled sailors}
{Joy costs pain. After all, the murder had to take place before the resurrection.} Katie Davis
lesson learned- Last Friday I experienced my first real traumatic mommy moment. Micah had a bad accident which ended up with a frantic 911 call, day in the er, staples and stitches, the works. But in all that bad I was able to see God's hand at work and once again I'm taken back by His great love for me. The second it happened I cried out to Him and like always He came to my rescue. Psalm 13:5-6
highlight of the week- Answered prayer. Playing cards by candlelight with the boys during a storm.
picture to frame- a pretty custom order. It's always fun trying something new.
weekend to do list-  Meeting Micah's teacher. Kindergarten next week! Starting a new book.  finishing up projects for a couple home sweet home posts next week. :)

I hope you had a wonderful week!
Related Posts with Thumbnails