Friday, May 6, 2011

what a day

 a little late but here goes...
in one word or phrase- gettin busy!
I'm dreaming of you- I have my eye on you. On really everything in this etsy shop.
songs on repeat-
The City Harmonic-What I want
May my life speak louder than words
and what I'm saying is Jesus I'm sure
you're what I want.
gotta write it down-
"For this reason I remind you to fan the flame, the gift of God, which is in you." 2 Tim 1:6
lesson learned- Power is up to God. Participation is up to us.
highlight of the week- baby dlc is here! She came 7 weeks early but is doing great. Can't wait to see V holding her sweet baby girl.
picture to frame- Micah made me this special necklace. Handmade gifts are the best!
weekend to do list- catch up on sleep! Mother's grandmothers day festivities. You know its really about the grandma's! I'm just hoping for some good food and a relaxing day with my boys.

Hope your weekend is great.
Happy mom day to all the moms!
Related Posts with Thumbnails