Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I like you

Hi remember me? I feel like I've been neglecting this little blog (except for Friday recaps). I took off the friend counter thingy a while back and it has been so nice. It takes off a lot of the pressure of making sure your blogging often and about things people want to read and all that "stuff". You know what I'm talking about. The shop, the boys, life is keeping me busy so I won't be writing as often as I used to and that's OK. When I write on here I want it to always be fun for me.  Anyways... here are some things I've been loving lately.

one.  I saw this on Danielle's fb and love love loved it. Pretty music that brightened my day.


two.  Felt! I love getting felt shipments in the mail. My husband laughs at how excited I get. Look at all the pretty colors I get to play with.
three. Ugandan goodies from tukula and 31 bits. Love supporting organizations like these who are doing so much to help women overcome poverty and find a hopeful future. And just look at the beautiful items they make. Some of my recent splurges. Aren't these gorgeous? Check out there sites if you haven't already.
four. Pretty flowers from my guys. How are there girls who don't like fresh flowers? I've been spoiled with flowers lately. Thanks love!
five. I admit it. I've kind of developed an obsession for glee. And I don't even like musicals so I don't know how this happened. Finished season 1 in a week!

Back to work for me.
But I'd love to hear about what you're liking this week.
Related Posts with Thumbnails