Friday, April 1, 2011

Recap and a winner

in one word or phrase- finding a balance
I’m dreaming of you-
A pretty backyard
song on repeat -
Jason Morant-love song
Where can I go. Where can I run from You
You're everywhere. You know all my thoughts.
You see through my ways
And still You come to me
gotta write it down- “God comforts the disturbed and disturbs the comfortable.” I love this because its so true. The more I actually pick up the word and read it and try to live it out, the more the real biblical gospel completely messes up my life and all my plans. In a good way! Comfort is becoming uncomfortable for us. Haven’t you ever wondered if you were meant to live this life another way?
lesson learned- After walking in the room and seeing Micah swat flies with daddy’s toothbrush I’ve decided to add mommy and daddy’s toothbrushes to the things you hide from your children safe. Along with the black permanent markers, vintage glass vases, cell phones, cameras, mommy’s make up, our turtle, mommy’s skittle stash, oh and the scissors.
picture to frame- via

highlight of the week-Finally hit the 100 mark in the shop. Found out I’m going to be featured on faith blogs soon. I kind of love all the blogs on there. A vacation date is set! Yay! Counting down the days.
weekend to do list-  women’s conference with some of my favorite friends.

P.S. I had a little q&a with Shauna
from lemon kissed today.
and Congrats to
 
Thanks again to everyone who helped out.

Have a great weekend friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails