Friday, March 25, 2011

best day of the week

in one word or phrase- Something new is beginning and I’m ready to dive in!
I’m dreaming of you- Would love to just pack a bag and hit the road. It’s been too long since our last getaway.
songs on repeat
The City Harmonic-Manifesto
Hillsong United-Rhythms of Grace
reserved are the depths of my heart
Only for You
gotta write it down- Most good things have been said far too many times and just need to be lived." Shane Claiborne
lesson learned- Live out what your preaching. If you don't, then people won't hear your words past the noise of your life. Be intentional every day. Integrity depends on consistency. It doesn't happen on accident!
picture to frame-
highlight of the week- A new book came in the mail this week. Irresistible revolution-dying to find a quiet moment so that I can finally really jump in.
weekend to do list- We’re having a missionary from Uganda over to our house tonight. So excited to spend some time with her. Also I’ll be at the AZ blogger meet up dinner. Anyone else going?

P.S. 1 more week to help me help a friend raise money for her adoption. And possibly win a rosette wreath! See here for details. I appreciate your help so much!


Have a wonderful weekend
sweet friends!

image via
Related Posts with Thumbnails