Thursday, February 10, 2011

His treasure

Micah this week was sitting next to a friend of ours and leans over to him and says, “My mommy told me that I need to tell everyone about Jesus.” Hearing my 4 year old say this made me feel so proud. He unashamedly was telling someone that I’m not even bold enough to share to, about Jesus. It brought me so much joy to hear that. It’s been almost a week and I’m still thinking about it.

It made me wonder about how God must feel when his children step out and share His life saving gospel. I imagine He feels the same way. I bet He is completely delighted, overjoyed and proud.
{I really want to make my father proud.}

Right there is the evidence of a completely changed heart. Because a year ago telling someone about Jesus was more about feeling proud of myself then it was about loving Him so much that I can’t help but share Him to people who desperately need Him.
Micah and Skylar are the most important thing in this world to me. They are the greatest gift I have ever received and I treasure them more than anything else. It’s amazing to think that God feels the same way about us. He measures His wealth by His children. We are His treasure. We are closest to His heart!

That makes me feel unbelievably loved.
How does it make you feel?
Related Posts with Thumbnails