Tuesday, February 22, 2011

end of the rainbow

I feel like this week is starting late because yesterday was still a day off for us. I try not to blog or work on shop stuff on the weekends when daddy is home so that we can go out and have fun. I actually stopped being a picture slacker and took some new photos this weekend. Yay!
This weekend...

We found the end of the rainbow.
It was rainy most of the weekend which I love. If you are not from Arizona then you would think we are really strange people when it rains. We get an inch and suddenly people forget how to drive, 90% of the news is about the rain and everyones facebook status is I love the rain! ha! I love arizona.
I finally saw JJ Heller in concert. Love them even more now.
We took the boys out to see the new
Spring training stadium.
 I really just wanted to post this picture because I think my husband looks really HOT!
Oh and I'm now officially an indie 3.0 student! 
So excited! Anyone else doing this?

Today is catch up day so happy Mon Tuesday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails