Friday, January 28, 2011

Rewind


in one word or phrase- joy rising
I’m dreaming of you- this week’s splurges-a tank&tink print to add to the clothesline. And this tiny vintage blue clock. I’m loving all the unique pieces coming together in our home.
song on repeatArcade fire-Keep the car running
& Jesus Culture-my obsession
sometimes you're further than the moon
sometimes you're closer than my skin
you surround me like a winter fog
you've come and burned me with a kiss
and my heart burns for you
gotta write it down- "Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it."
-Charles  Swindoll
lesson learned- ‎ I need Jesus every single day. I need his river of living waters to flow through these dry bones
picture to frame-
highlights of the week- spring study started up again and I had a wreath featured on etsy’s Valentine shopping guide. So cool!
weekend to do list- I plan to be outside, eating ice cream and soaking up the beautiful AZ weather.

Valentine's day sale in the shop!
Have a happy weekend!
Play along if you'd like.



P.S.-A friend just told me about the Creative Estates handmade/bloggers conference that's happening in my town in April. Is anyone else going? I'm thinking about attending and would love to meet you.
Related Posts with Thumbnails