Friday, November 19, 2010

a happy friday

in one word or phrase- quietly hoping
I’m dreaming of you- pretty colorful door. Going to beg my hubby to let me paint ours something fun.
song on repeat – Mumford&Sons- the Cave
gotta write it down-
God's loyal love couldn't have run out,
his merciful love couldn't have dried up.
They're created new every morning.
How great your faithfulness!
I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over).
He's all I've got left.
Lamentations 3:22-24 msg
lesson learned- ‎ "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."
How true is that!
picture to frame- My boys watching the parade last weekend.
highlight of the week- finished up a revelation study and though I didn’t quite understand half of it that’s ok. What I did get out of it-Jesus is coming back soon and I can’t wait to go home!
weekend to do list- I don’t know, how great is that!



What was your weekly highlight? Your song of the week?
 I'd love to know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails