Friday, September 24, 2010

recap

in one word or phrase-blog slacker
I’m dreaming of you-
k not dreaming because I splurged on this cute little cuff from ponderandstitch this week. I love it! It was so tough to choose one because they are all so adorable. I decided on this one because it had the reminder I need daily.
song on repeat – 500 days of summer soundtrack. Never gets old.
gotta write it down- "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."  Maya Angelou
lesson learned- It’s really nice every once in awhile to get really dressed up for your man. Never stop doing that.
picture to frame- growing up before my eyes.
highlight of the week- dressing up and going out on a real date with my hubby.
weekend to do list- another busy weekend ahead.

I'm sorry for being a blog slacker. I promise next week will be way better. I think I'm finally going to take pictures of the project house redecorate and give you a little home tour.

hope you have a happy weekend!
as always play along if you'd like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails