Wednesday, September 29, 2010

home tour #1


I know really late post but I promised I wasn't going to be a blog slacker this week
and I also promised pictures of the house decorating projects I've been working on.
So let's start with the bedroom.
For the color scheme we decided on 3 different shades of grey with a garden green accent.

Dresser-$10 bucks at garage sale.
Add a little spray paint and tada! Spray painted the mirror to match too.

I love colorful doors.
Now if I could talk my hubby into letting me paint the rest of the doors in the house.

Something pretty for above the bed. A better picture of the bed to come later once I finish my newest project. Sponsor shout out- love letters from Tucker Reece and Rose print from Vol. 25

So that's a little look into my home.
to be continued...
Related Posts with Thumbnails