Friday, August 6, 2010

winners & the weekly

in one word or phrase. simple is beautiful, less is more
I’m dreaming of you. love these pillows. I’m going to try to make my own for my bed.
song on repeat.  Katie Herzig-sweeter than this
You read your book, baby I'll float away
Taking a nap on your lap in the shade,
I could hold your hand all day
If it gets any sweeter than this,
I don't wanna know
gotta write it down. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe." Prov 18:10
lesson learned. be ready for embarrassment when you have a toddler. You never know what is going to come out of their mouth when you’re out in public. ....see highlight of the week below.
picture to frame. The first time in a long time that the original 4 took a family picture. We were at a luau by the way.
highlight of the week. I made the kids oatmeal for breakfast and said that whoever eats the most of their food gets a prize. Micah then says, "what's the prize, something better to eat?"
&
I was standing in the aisle next to some very nice, older people when Micah looks at me and asks as LOUD as he can, "mommy why do those people smell funny?" 
He makes my life so much more fun. :)
weekend to do list. making a welcome home dinner for my close friends that are finally home.

Prize 1- I carry your heart print goes to
Prize 2-earrings go to

Congrats! Shauna will be contacting you soon.

Have a great weekend friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails