Thursday, July 29, 2010

spilling the beans...

Ok no more waiting it's time to tell you about what I've been playing with...  
 I wanted a wreath for my house but seems like everywhere you go to buy them pretty much 95 percent of your selection is going to be artificial flower wreaths and I'm not a big fan.  I do however pretty much love fabric flowers. I think they are so pretty. So I decided to try making some wreaths out of fabric and I really like how they came out so much that I'm seriously considering opening up an etsy shop. So take a look at a few that I've made and please honestly tell me what you think.
I have so many other ideas too. I think I would start out selling wreaths and then add a few other crafty projects later on. What do you think? Could I sell these on etsy? If so I have no idea what price range to go with. I'm in the beginning stages of this process.
Etsy artists help!
What are some things that you wish you knew when you first started out?
Any advice for this potential Momtrepreneur?

Related Posts with Thumbnails