Friday, July 9, 2010

recapping it all

in one word or phrase- rolling with the punches

I’m dreaming of you- really want this for my house. I would say it’s for the boys but really it would be my little hideout.
song on repeat- an old favorite. Ever Stays Red- Glorious
Let my heart know the wonders of Your ways
‘Cause I remember being lost and alone
But before you now, I find myself with hope
I'm taken away with You
gotta write it down- A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt
lesson learned- Life is going to be full of unfortunate & unexpected turns, there’s just no skipping out on that. What matters is how you respond to the delays and that you keep moving forward. Don’t dwell on the bad, stay positive.
picture to frame- found this old picture. Obviously pre-babies. Makes me miss quiet times sitting on the beach.
highlight of the week- I have some pretty amazing friends that know just what to say to encourage me or know what to do to turn things around for the better.
weekend to do list- brother’s birthday celebration involving tubing and boating. So excited! And hoping to find some quiet time for me.

I wanted to tell you that I really do appreciate every kind word you guys send my way. It means so much. xx

Play along if you'd like.


 
oh and happy100th Bu! Check out his giveaway. Trust me it's a good one.

(image from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails