Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Such a sucker

First I want to say thanks everyone for all the really cool ideas and stories on yesterday's road trip post. It looks like Oregon/Washington trip it is. So now to start planning. I'm so excited I can't even begin to tell you. If anyone has suggestions for me, know of any cool places to stop at, etc please let me know. :)

Yesterday I watched Julie & Julia. At first I wasn’t crazy about the idea of watching this “chickflick”. I love almost all girly movies but this one was mostly about cooking which isn't really my thing. But I decided to give the movie a try and I have to say it turned out to be pretty cute. It’s mostly about blogging. Maybe that’s why I liked it. It is a good one to watch when you’re just hanging out with girls. I’m a sucker for love stories. Looovvveee almost all romantic comedies. Here are my top 3 chick flicks & favorite sappy lines from them...
  • You’ve got Mail- I really could watch this one over and over. It puts me in a good mood. "Don't cry, Shopgirl, don't cry." "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly." 
  • Gone with the Wind-Scarlett is just so nuts  and there’s just something about Rhett Butler. I think it’s the bad boy thing. "No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
  • The Notebook-seriously could you make a list like this without it? "So, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."
Honorable mentions
Serendipity, When harry met sally, Juno, Love actually
ah there are so many more!
Thanks for reading my really girlie post today.

 What are some of your favorites?
(photo from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails