Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Never stop having fun

While Browsing other people’s lovely blogs I saw a few a to z posts that I thought looked like fun so I think I’ll join in. For a I want to talk about advice.

For my friends bridal shower on Saturday we are having everyone fill out a card with their advice for the bride. We did this at my bridal shower and I loved it so much that I saved all the cards. Here are what some of them said-
  • "Don’t go to bed angry." I think more than a few advised this. And I admit, I haven’t always listened to this advice but it IS true. This and always kiss each other goodnight.
  • This one is for the groom- "never stop buying her diamonds." L o v e!!! Maybe I should re-show him that one. Ha!
  • "Always say yes, please and thank you to your mother in law."  This is an easy one for me because I have the sweetest mother in law in the world.
  • "Remember to spend as much time on the bottom as you do on the top." This can be taken many ways but true words!
  • "Never stop having fun with each other."
All great advice. I especially like that last one because we get so busy with life that we forget to do the simple things that make each other so happy. “The little things make big things happen.” -J. Wooden

What’s some of the best advice you've ever been given?

(photo found here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails