Friday, April 30, 2010

me start a blog? yeah right!

I started this blog not too long ago in February. To be honest, I'm not really sure why I first started it. I know a friend mentioned to me quickly that I should start a blog and my first initial thought was yeah right. What was I going to write about? But for some reason one day I just sat down and started this. And once I started, the words just began pouring out of me, things that I didn't even know I had trapped inside. I think part of it was I had something to share but no one to share it with. Being a mom at home I don't come across adults too often during the week. This was the outlet I needed. But when I first began I had to beg two of my friends to start one with me so I would know someone was reading it.
Bu & Kristin thanks for putting up with all my nagging, you guys are wonderful to me and I know you love blogging now too.

I really don't know what happened. Just one night people started reading my blog. It was the coolest thing. It's really been so great to "meet" all of you and hear all of your positive  feedback. I get so encouraged by you, you have no idea. So I guess I just want to say thanks for reading.

This is something new I'm going to start doing-sending you flashbacks of some old favorites. This one was from 3 months ago and I was reminded of it tonight as I was laying in bed with my older son Micah. It's about something miraculous that happened in my life. It's yet another example of how I know God is real, why I believe. Hope you'll take a look.
Related Posts with Thumbnails