Saturday, April 24, 2010

Get prepared for awesomeness!


My real life friend Lauren at Cuethesunshine posted the coolest book on her blog yesterday. I’m going to get it asap. So take a visit to her blog, and check out this site 1000 awesome things  because it made me really super happy yesterday. A few of my favorites from there...

#992 being the first table to get called up for the dinner buffet at a wedding.
#958 being the first person in to a really crowded movie theater and getting prime seats
#895 Getting something with actual handwriting on it in the mail
#890 Really, really tall people I better say this one, my husband is 6'8!
#883 Ugly actors 

 

I think I'll probably start posting these now and then.
I believe I'm off to trade in books (yep made the decision), and go to a salsa festival in the park.
What are you up to today?

I can't remember where I found this picture. If you know it's owner please tell me.:)
Related Posts with Thumbnails