Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Recap

in one word or phrase-moment by moment
I'm dreaming of you- I've been splurging on keeping fresh roses in the house every week. They make me happy. Dreaming of a flower garden all around the house someday.
songs on repeat- obsessed with remixed old hymns.
Rend Collective Experiment-You are my vision
+
Ascend the Hill- Oh love that will not let me go
{So light a fire in my heart
And I'll burn for you
}
gotta write it down- "Peace is not the absence of chaos, but the PRESENCE of God."
lesson learned- I haven't been a very patient person. I get frustrated quickly and all my focus floats on my negative thoughts, draining away all my peace. One of my favorite verses in Romans is "Be transformed by the renewing of your mind." "A renewed mind is Presence-focused." I need to train it to never lose sight of Him. I need more than the morning refuel, 10 minute devotional to kick start the day. I need to be in constant closeness with Him. Even when it's in the embarrassing, I just really made a mess moments. He knows. He still loves me + wants me to find Him in every situation. He gives me peace for the present so I never forget how much I need Him. "Weakness is a gift of truth, lighting desperate need of YOU."
highlight of the week- I started blogging again + my friend V made me this pretty new header. Her shop is my favorite.
picture to frame- I took this like a month ago. He always did love Chili's.
weekend to do list- garage sale. The youth decided to help support Amazima- Katie Davis ministries so we're having our first fundraiser. + cleaning out my garage in the process.


Happy Friday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails